WHAT'S IN IT
- A Towel: Obviously, the first thing in anyone's beach bag...
- Two Books: I have one pleasure-read, and one summer reading book for school. (Pleasure-read: It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han) (Summer Reading: A Farewell to Arms by Ernest Hemingway)
- Wallet: In case I want to get something to eat at the snack shack!
- Phone: A must-have all the time!
- Tortoise-shell Hair Clip: My hair is always in my face at the beach, so I like to pull it up with this.
- Contact case & Solution: In case my contacts start bugging out on me!
- Headphones & iPod: Listen to music when I'm laying out!
- Lip Balm with SPF: My lips always get sunburned, and I never have SPF lip balm with me. This way, I'll always have it!
- Pop-Up Hairbrush with Mirror: This doesn't seem to make sense when I also have a comb in here, too....?
- Comb: To tangle through my wet hair so it doesn't get all knotty!
- Camera: To capture those lip changing Kodak-moments on the beach ;)
- Seventeen Magazine: Just got my new issue! Perfect beach read!
- Lemon Juice in a Spray Bottle: To spritz through my hair before going out in the sun, to naturally lighten my locks!
- Sunscreen: To reapply! I use whatever I can find for my body, and Aveeno Active Naturals Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 30 for my face.
- Gum: So I don't pig out on chips while I'm there!
- Altoids: See above.......