Saturday, July 16, 2011

NOTD: Zoya Pandora

Today I finally got around to painting my nails the polish I received in my July Birchbox, Zoya Pandora. I can not even describe how much I love this polish. First of all, the color is gorgeous. It isn’t loud or too soft. It doesn’t look like I have mannequin hands, either. It sort of reminds me of a ballerina. I feel very pretty and graceful when I wear it, LOL! This was the first Zoya polish I’ve ever tried, and I will definitely be purchasing more Zoya polishes since this one is formulated so well! In my opinion, this color can be worn in any season, not just limited to summer or winter. The best part?! It only took one coat for me for this polish to be opaque. Why do two coats if you don’t need it? I was so happy about this! I finished the manicure off with white feathers on the ring fingers.







Have you ever tried this polish, or any other Zoya polishes? What did you think? Leave your answers to these questions along with any other post ideas in the comments!

No comments: