Yes, I have been waiting all month to do this post! I have tried so many new products during the month of July that I loved and couldn't wait to share with you. There are so many favorites this month, so let's get started!
1. Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate ($12, Sephora/ULTA): This is super great for summer and it makes my lips feel so soft, with a nice wash of color that makes it look like I put a lot of effort itno myself! I did a review of this product that you can see here.
2. MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink ($14.50, MAC): This is great for days on the beach you want to look a little put together because it gives off a bit of a glossy finish, and has a sheer wash of a peachy pink. Plus, it has SPF 15 to protect your lips from getting sunburned!
3. CoverGirl AquaSmoothers Tinted Moisturizer ($6, Drugstores): I feel like I have mentioned this product in so many posts, even though I've only had it for a month! I did a review of this product you can see here.
4. Fiji Passionfruit Body Spray ($12, Bath & Body Works): I am absolutely in love with this scent for summer. To me, this is summer in a bottle. It smells like sunscreen and fruit and kiwi and everything good! I have been wearing this almost every day this month!
5. Love Spell Body Lotion ($12, Victoria's Secret): This smells wonderful! I am normally not a very floral scented person, I like fruit more. But there is something about this smell that makes me want to smell it all day long!
6. Zoya Pandora ($8, ULTA): This is the perfect nude pink for any time of the year. Normally, I am one of those people who assign nail colors to the seasons. But this color goes perfectly with every season, and I only needed one coat for it to be opaque! I did a NOTD of this polish you can see, here.
7. e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush ($3, Target): This is an amazing brush for $3! I am amazed at the quality because many times e.l.f. brushes are a hit or miss, even the Professional line. But this brush is incredible. It is so soft, and it doesn't shed when washed. No bristles fall out when applying, it is amazing!
What are your favorite products of July? Have you tried any of my favorites? Leave your answers to these along with posts requests in the comments!