1. Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate ($12, Sephora): I love this and it was totally worth the money. I had heard so much about it, and I wanted to try it! I actually just did a review that you can see here.
2. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens ($10, Sephora): Like I said, just a necessity, especially in the summer! These don't contain mineral oil, which can clog your pores, and cause acne!
3. Sephora by OPI Chic Nail Prints in Snowflakes ($5, Sephora): I have been wanting to try these or the Sally Hansen ones. Though, I can't justify spending so much on a disposable nail polish after one use. Sephora's are $15 and Sally Hansen's are $10. So, when I saw these on the sale rack along with two other wintry designs, I thought it would be great to try out during the holiday season this year!
4. Benefit Feelin' Cheeky Minis Set ($15, Sephora): I feel like everyone and their mother has gotten this set since Blair Fowler (juicystar07 on YouTube) included these in her Sephora haul last month. Though, I am proud to say that I actually got this before Blair posted that video! (yes, I just had to put that out there...) From buying this set I know that I will definitely purchase the full size High Beam once I run out, possibly along with Benetint and Posietint.
5. Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in IM Beauty ($5, Sephora): Again, this was on the sale rack. I have always wanted to try a Sephora by OPI product. Though, Sephora by OPI is more expensive than OPI, and I already have a hard enough time justifying spending $8 on a nail polish as it is. So, when I saw this one on sale for $5, I snatched it up. Good thing I was really wanting a yellow nail polish!
So, that is my entire collective Sephora haul. Not too exciting, I know. But if you would like a full review on any of these products, please leave them in the comments-- even if its the blotting linens!
Have you shopped lately? Share what you got along with post suggestions in the comments!