Saturday, May 14, 2011

OOTD and Sophisticated Updo!

Hi everyone! Hopefully everyone's having a fantastic Saturday. I had a family party today and I was really digging (lol digging??) the whole western/country/bohemian style. So I decided to wear a frilly floral racerback tank from the Lauren Conrad for Kohls Ciollection. I also wore a purple cotton skirt from old navy. (skirt: http://m.oldnavy.gap.com/product.html?dn=op841663032&dv=1&shopid=1&pdn=oc15292 the shirt is unavailable as of now! Sorry! I took off my outfit before I remembered to picture it) I tied it together with plain purple flip flops from old navy, natural makeup, a flower ring, and a swarovski necklace.
I did my hair in a beautiful but simple updo. Guys, I can't tell you how easy this hairdo was. Really.

1. Take a small section of hair above your ears from both sides, join them together with a clear elastic. Make sure there is room between the two mini-ponytails. 2. Then, put a clear elastic at the bottom of the rest of your hair.
3. Grab the low low pony and the joined mini ponies and pull them both together through the clear space between the mini ponies and stuff the hair inside itself.

You may need Bobby pins to secure this. I dint because I have thin hair.

I hope you enjoyed this hairdo! Leave me a comment if you did this and let me know how it turned out!

No comments: