Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Love It!: Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Mascara

I recieved this mascara as a gift in December, but I didn't get the chance to open it until about April. I started using it, and immeditaely realized that this mascara applies so smoothly, with no hassle at all. Once the mascara dried, it make my lashes look so voluminous it was almost ridiculous! Now, I am not one to buy high-end mascaras, but if I were, I would defnitely recommend this to anyone looking for a voluminous mascara. Now, this is still $24 though. I would really recommend trying this out at a counter first.

Alright, that's it really. If you like these reviews, let me know in the comments! Have you tried this mascara?

1 comment:

xoxo said...

i just gave u the stylish blogger award http://prettygorgeousxoxo.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blogger-award.html