Monday, April 25, 2011

I Did It!: MissGlamorazzi's Funnel Cake Updo

Hi there, again! Haha, so I was searching Youtube for a hairstyle for my to wear in my second day hair, or to school, because I'm lazy for school haha. And, I came across this fabulous channel I had never watched before: MissGlamorazzi. As I was searching through her videos, I found her funnel cake updo! It seemed really easy and fun and cute. I thought it would be adorable. Unfortunately, I just got my own ahir cut a tad too short a few months back, and I'm still trying to grow it out more, so it wouldn't work on my hair. Nonetheless, I tried it on a friend's hair, and I have to say, it turned out really well!

MissGlamorazzi's Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/missglamorazzi 
Funnel Cake Updo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MWTfPCvsRw&feature=channel_video_title

So here is MissGlamorazzi's Funnel Cake Updo:
And here is mine!
Forgive the horrid flash, I'm still working on my photography skills. :)
So, I think they're pretty similar. This was my first try, and it sort of took me a little while. It actually depends on how long you take doing your hair. For me, its normally a brush through with a brush and a straightener, and then I'm out (time: 5 minutes). This hairstyle took me about fifteen minutes, and I did each section once only. Though, I feel like this is an adorable hairstyle. It looks like you put in a lot of time doing your hair, like forty minutes, but it only took about fifteen. Since I did it on someone else's hair, I think it was easier. If I had done it on my own hair, my opinion is that it would have taken longer. Perhaps I will try it on my hair tomorrow, though it may not be long enough. So yeah, here is my rating for this hairdo:

Time consumability: ☆☆☆☆
Easiness: ☆☆☆☆☆
Appearance: ☆☆☆☆☆

Photo Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MWTfPCvsRw&feature=channel_video_title
Disclaimer: This hairstyle belongs to MissGlamorazzi on YouTube. I do not own this or anything. I am purely reviewing it and sharing my opinion.

2 comments:

Isha Paratkar said...

wow what a nice start <3 luv your blog m followig it.I would be happy if yuo could follow me back :)
http://sugarrylipsglitterynails.blogspot.com/

metroswimgal said...

why thank you! ♥ followed♥